İlk Gün, İlk Blog, İlk Domain, İlk Deneme


Evet günün ve bloğun ilk fotoğrafını "Sakin Pinokyo" seçtim. Bu pinokyo İtalya'dan uzun uzun yolları aşmış gelmişti ablamla beraber. Gerçekten de sakin görünüyor dimi? Masama oturmuş utanmadan poz veriyor veriyordu, hiç durmuyordu..

This is the first photo of my blog, while you are reading this , u think that I am translating word by word everyting. But no, I am not. and I will never do this in my blog. You should better get used to it. I'll write new things for you. :) This is better. It' s good to think different things in different languages.Don't you think?

Yorumlar

organometallist dedi ki…
The hot colors in the photo and the smile on Pinocchio's face, reflect comfort and happiness.
I could call it Pinocchio at home-where he has found the peacefull sun in the winter's cold days..

congrats Esra..
N. Esra Yazıcı dedi ki…
thank you sister sister
Adsız dedi ki…
'' u think that I am translating word by word everyting. But no, I am not. and I will never do this in my blog.''

it's another way to say '' i can't translate everything word by word because of my poor english, that's why i'll always write different things in the english explanation ''
kedimio dedi ki…
great approach in english part congrats ;)
N. Esra Yazıcı dedi ki…
:) I respect the way you understand, it doesn't matter, enjoy!
N. Esra Yazıcı dedi ki…
thank you sister, :)

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Havadan, sudan,yoldan.

KAŞ - Like an Addiction